Toulouse Climate & Temperature
- Toulouse, France is at 43°37'N, 1°22'E, 150 m (492 ft). See map.
- Toulouse has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers. Heavy precipitation occurs during mild winters which are dominated by mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Toulouse is situated in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16 °C (28.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 9.3°C (48.8°F) on average falling to 1.3°C (34.4°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 17°C (62.6°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 6.3°C (43.4°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 26°C (78.8°F) and average low temperatures are 14.3°C (57.8°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 18.3°C (65°F) during the day and lows of 8.7°C (47.6°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 655.4 mm (25.8 inches) which is equivalent to 655.4 Litres/m² (16.08 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2062 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Toulouse you would come out nearest to the climate station at Te Wharau, Glenburn, New Zealand (Warm temperate thorn steppe biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Toulouse, France Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Bourges, France - 389.9 kms (242.3 miles) N
- Chateauroux, France - 360 kms (223.7 miles) N
- Lyon, France - 366 kms (227.4 miles) NE
- Grenoble, France - 386.2 kms (240 miles) ENE
- Gourdon, France - 125.5 kms (78 miles) N
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) E
- Montpellier, France - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) E
- Marseille, France - 310 kms (192.6 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 371.4 kms (230.8 miles) E
- Perpignan, France - 156 kms (96.9 miles) SE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) S
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) SSE
- Barcelona, Spain - 265 kms (164.7 miles) SSE